Welcome to my blog!

Surprised as I am to say it, a new year has just begun. And as per tradition I have made several new years resolutions to myself. In order to self-motivate and help myself stay on track I decided to start a blog. I will be blogging about my photography, my passion for dance, my trails and errors with learning yoga and snowboarding, cooking, music, movies and anything else I may find interesting along the way.

I currently pursing my bachelors in Event Management in Burlington, VT and will be planning several fund-raising events in the future. I will be posting information about the events and encourage you to support the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

My favorite Disney movie as of lately has been Alice in Wonderland and after choosing my blog title I decide to use an appropriate pen name, just for fun.

My goal is to be posting every day but I will settle for weekly, we'll see how it goes.
Constructive criticism, questions or clarification, helpful tips or advice and positive thoughts are encouraged :)
xoxoAlice

Check out all of my photography: http://www.flickr.com/photos/throughthelookingglass23

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Life

I can't seem to get mine together lately.

As the end of my fourth semester of college slowly approaches, marking the halfway point of my college career (hopefully), I can't help but be intimidated by all of the decisions I have to make that will determine the next couple years of my life.

Finding an apartment, finding roommates, deciding if the boy and I are living together or not, hammering out my class schedule, finding study aboard programs, finding a job, and all of this things can't be determined with out confirming another. I can't go aboard if I don't have enough room in my schedule, I can't find a house without roommates and vice versa and all of these choices that will determine the next two years of college need to be decided before mid April. Yikes. Not ready for this type of adult decision making.

I don't want to plan out my life right now I'm only nineteen years old, I just want to go with the flow and see where life takes me, too much to ask I guess...

2 comments:

  1. Nothing is written in stone Alice, you can go in one direction now and who says you can't change it later! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete