Welcome to my blog!

Surprised as I am to say it, a new year has just begun. And as per tradition I have made several new years resolutions to myself. In order to self-motivate and help myself stay on track I decided to start a blog. I will be blogging about my photography, my passion for dance, my trails and errors with learning yoga and snowboarding, cooking, music, movies and anything else I may find interesting along the way.

I currently pursing my bachelors in Event Management in Burlington, VT and will be planning several fund-raising events in the future. I will be posting information about the events and encourage you to support the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

My favorite Disney movie as of lately has been Alice in Wonderland and after choosing my blog title I decide to use an appropriate pen name, just for fun.

My goal is to be posting every day but I will settle for weekly, we'll see how it goes.
Constructive criticism, questions or clarification, helpful tips or advice and positive thoughts are encouraged :)
xoxoAlice

Check out all of my photography: http://www.flickr.com/photos/throughthelookingglass23

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Unofficial Snowday

As I looked outside my window at 8 am this morning I found myself looking at about five inches of fresh powder on the ground and the sky was showing no signs of letting up. My teacher has to be crazy if he wants to drive in this and hold our 9:30am class! So I excitedly check my email hoping for some good news. Nothing.

Well I certainly was not about to venture out into the tundra so I sent my professor an email saying I wasn't going to chance driving and I live to far to walk. No sooner than I sent that email my professor for my 11:00am canceled class! Now the only thing left on my schedule was work. I didn't have to be in till 2:00pm so I was planning on going if the snow died down but my boss called and told me to stay home.

SNOW DAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment