Welcome to my blog!

Surprised as I am to say it, a new year has just begun. And as per tradition I have made several new years resolutions to myself. In order to self-motivate and help myself stay on track I decided to start a blog. I will be blogging about my photography, my passion for dance, my trails and errors with learning yoga and snowboarding, cooking, music, movies and anything else I may find interesting along the way.

I currently pursing my bachelors in Event Management in Burlington, VT and will be planning several fund-raising events in the future. I will be posting information about the events and encourage you to support the Make-A-Wish Foundation.

My favorite Disney movie as of lately has been Alice in Wonderland and after choosing my blog title I decide to use an appropriate pen name, just for fun.

My goal is to be posting every day but I will settle for weekly, we'll see how it goes.
Constructive criticism, questions or clarification, helpful tips or advice and positive thoughts are encouraged :)
xoxoAlice

Check out all of my photography: http://www.flickr.com/photos/throughthelookingglass23

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland

Getting lots of snow in Burlington today! I have a definite love/hate relationship with winter and snow. I enjoy snowboarding, snowmobiling, ice skating, making snowmen and other wintertime activities but I really hate cleaning off my car, horrible driving conditions and walking around campus in subzero temperatures. Sometimes I question why I chose to stay in New England for school, I would love to be in Florida or somewhere else where its warm all the time and I can go to the beach anytime. Too far away from home I guess.

Despite the annoyances, a snow storm is one of the more beautiful things in this crazy world of ours. When it's over everything looks like it has been sprinkled with sugar and the snow sparkles like diamonds in the sun :)


Winter Wonderland
At the mountain. Photo credit to the boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment